Salary: Competitive, performance-related and based upon experience
Fantastic Media is a full-service marketing agency. The agency has enjoyed continued growth for the past 12 years and the opening of a central Leeds office has led to the following opportunity.
We are a multi award-winning agency with an excellent client portfolio. More importantly, we’re a company that invests in employees and provides an excellent working environment.
We are an integrated marketing agency with specialisms in the following areas:
Marketing strategy, brand, creative, advertising, e-commerce, UX, CRO, paid media (PPC & display), social media, PR, video marketing.
CANDIDATE AND ROLE BRIEF
We are searching for a dynamic and results driven Business Development Manager, with demonstrable experience of generating new business.
Working closely with the Managing Director, Managing Partner and the agency Board you will be able to demonstrate experience within the strategic, full service marketing and digital/new media sectors and will have a genuine enthusiasm for marketing.
We are searching for someone who can hit the ground running, with the drive and determination to succeed.
There will be opportunities to further develop your career as there is no ‘glass ceiling’ or rigid hierarchy.
- Building excellent working relationships with new prospects, to maintain a healthy, ongoing pipeline of business.
- Initiating action plans in order to approach and secure new business.
- Achieving daily sales and revenue objectives, to meet monthly targets.
- Identifying and researching new prospects across a broad range of industry sectors gaining a complete understanding of their business.
- Following up leads in order to foster relationships and promote and sell our clients’ products and services.
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and at networking events.
- Attending client meetings and negotiating the closure of new business.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with relevant industry trends and developments.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We would like to speak to people who:
- Have a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience, with an excellent and demonstrable sales record, ideally having dealt with blue chip clients
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Have strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their own workload
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Have experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have strong IT skills, with experience on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Are commercially aware and know how to maximise opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to further progress their career. To apply or for more information, please contact