Role and Requirements
A strategic thinker with a strong commercial edge that possesses a tenacious appetite to drive their clients’ business forward by offering expert marketing advice at a senior / board level. Managing aspects of the day-to-day running of client accounts supported by a team of integrated marketing experts to ensure effective implementation of all projects to a level that exceed client expectations. Key responsibilities include the management of all project resources, including internal agency departments. Responsible for maintaining reliable and effective client relationships.
- The ideal candidate will understand a range of B2B and B2C business models, their customers, markets
- Management and attendance at client meetings is required, representing the agency during the meeting and agreeing to actions regarding existing and new projects.
- An account manager will be required to take actionable briefs from client: to add value and proactively challenge and respond appropriately to the requirements of the brief
- Contribute to and advise clients on all areas of the marketing mix
- Presentation skills will be key and a successful candidate can confidently and competently present creative to the client
- Source, negotiate and liaise with suppliers to obtain appropriate and competitive quotations and supply client purchase orders prior to ordering goods/services.
- Ensure projects are executed to a high standard, within budget and to deadline.
- Provide adequate creative direction when briefing the creative and development team, ensuring work is fully checked, proofed and approved, prior to sending to client.
- Produce accurate and timely estimates for clients, ensuring all charges are within agreed rates and mark-ups.
- Management of external suppliers to ensure costs meet client expectations
- Internal cost management on projects, ensuring effective delivery within budget, purchase orders are obtained, and all costs are fully invoiced.
- Our chosen candidate will be a positive ambassador for the Fantastic Media brand
– At least 4 years agency experience.
– Experience in the key areas of marketing communications, including digital marketing, Content Marketing, social media, branding, web and off-line.
– Excellent account management and organisational skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently in a fast-paced environment
– A mix of analytical and creative skills.
– Ability to write and direct marketing strategy, project specifications and plans.
– High level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency.
– Ideally educated to graduate level.
– Must have a driving license
You get this:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays and an additional 4 half day holidays (1 per quarter)
- A great working space in Leeds City Centre
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Growth opportunities
- Free breakfast
- Early Friday finish and drinks provided
- Personal career development plan