Creating a burning desire for wood-burning stoves
Stove Supermarket contacted Fantastic with an interest in developing their e-commerce store and online presence, creating a multi-faceted digital marketing experience that involved a heavy investment in paid-search activity.
Typically, the market for wood-burning and multi-fuel stoves is incredibly seasonal – with sales expected to reduce dramatically upon entering the spring and summer months. Stove Supermarket approached Fantastic with a desire to turn this incredibly seasonal product into something that can be sold all year round.
Following an initial Insight workshop, the Barnsley based e-commerce retailer expressed their interest in a rebranding of the business, and an implementation of a strategic marketing proposition and to meet a number of clearly defined objectives; these being:
- To improve user-experience
- To increase organic search rankings
- To increase conversion rate and average order value
- To increase return on ad spend
- To increase the number of users visiting the site
- To gain a greater share of the market
Social Media Results
To help promote the newly designed website, Fantastic launched a structured social media campaign using a combination of organic social media content and pay-per-click social media advertising to increase awareness of the brand and drive traffic to the website.
Between February 2018 and September 2018, the team at Fantastic achieved the following results on social media:
- 2,354 sessions generated from social media activity
- Direct conversion value of £756.89
- Assisted conversion value of £5,581.70
- 72% increase in traffic from social media activity.
Between February 2018 and September 2018, the team at Fantastic achieved the following results on PPC:
- 43.05% of website traffic made up of PPC traffic
- £120k+ revenue generated from PPC activity from 219 transactions
- 47% return on investment generated from PPC activity
A message from the client
“We were very impressed with the proposal from Fantastic Media and wanted to get started with the improvements to the website straight away. We’ve seen a huge increase in traffic levels, and our staff are incredibly busy fulfilling orders and keeping our customers satisfied!”