Are you Fantastic? We’ve recently opened an exciting new position within our rapidly growing, Leeds based full service agency.
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a young and rapidly growing team.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join ‘Team Fantastic’ to help strengthen our award-winning client services team. At the heart of a fast paced and exciting working environment, the successful candidate’s role will involve working across a number of client accounts from a range of industries, and delivering full service marketing disciplines.
- We are looking for an Account Executive that can build and maintain positive client relationships
- Management and attendance at client meetings is required, representing the agency during the meeting and agreeing actions regarding existing and new projects.
- An Account Executive will be required to take actionable briefs from client: to add value and proactively challenge and respond appropriately to the requirements of the brief
- Contribute to and advise clients on all areas of the marketing mix
- Presentation skills will be key and a successful candidate can confidently and competently present creative to the client
- Source, negotiate and liaise with suppliers to obtain appropriate and competitive quotations and supply client purchase orders prior to ordering goods/services.
- Ensure projects are executed to a high standard, within budget and to deadline.
- Provide adequate creative direction when briefing the creative and development team, ensuring work is fully checked, proofed and approved, prior to sending to client.
- Produce accurate and timely estimates for clients, ensuring all charges are within agreed rates and mark-ups.
- Management of external suppliers to ensure costs meet client expectations
- Internal cost management on projects, ensuring effective delivery within budget, purchase orders are obtained, and all costs are fully invoiced
- Our chosen candidate will be a positive ambassador for the Fantastic Media brand
This is a chance for you to flourish in a growing Marketing Agency who work hard, have fun and help develop anyone willing to put the effort in.
You have this:
Ability to work as a team and individually
The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
A professional approach
Agency experience either as part of a placement year or at least 12 months experience at graduate level
Experience in the key areas of marketing communications
Excellent organisational skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently in a fast-paced environment
A mix of analytical and creative skills
Ability to write and direct marketing strategy, project specifications and plans
High level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
Digital marketing experience, a bonus
A marketing related degree
Previous agency experience
You get this:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- A great working space
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Growth opportunities
- Free breakfast
- Personal career development plan
If you’d like to apply, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com