About Fantastic Media
Fantastic Media is an award-winning integrated agency situated in the heart of Leeds city centre. With a team of 25, Fantastic Media has the skills and experience to cover all aspects of marketing from PR to PPC, web development to branding, SEO to email marketing, which you will be taking the reigns of and really driving forward the agency’s email offering.
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in our fast-paced digital team to deliver the best possible emails to the correct customers at the right time. You will be working on over 25 different clients, meaning each day will be something new. This is a great opportunity to come to an agency environment and own the email department. You will be the source of knowledge for the agency and have the opportunity to push the companies offer forward.
- Design and build email campaigns for clients (B2B & B2C, Sales, Triggered, Automated, one off sends and more).
- Manage the day to day execution of the email campaigns.
(Data Management, Email Testing, Send Checks and Reporting)
- Work with the wider team to educate on the best use of email marketing for our clients.
- Deploy A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift.
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Push and develop the email marketing department and our offering to clients
- 2+ years working directly in email
- Experience working with multiple ESPs (MooSend, MailChimp, RedEye experience a bonus)
- Experienced working with data and GDPR/PECR
- Strong attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Knowledge of advanced segmentation and targeting
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Photoshop and XD.
- A desire to own and grow the agencies email department.
- Competitive Salary
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Breakfast
- Remote work available
- Quarterly team away days
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or fill out the form below: