Fantastic Media are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to work alongside the Head of Email marketing in designing and developing email campaigns.
The role sits within our Digital Department and consists of around 60% email design and development, and 40% creative asset production.
The right candidate will demonstrate a genuine interest in email development and a passion for producing standout digital creative. This is a real opportunity to grow, keeping up-to-date with key industry and design trends.
Key aspects of the role:
- Working alongside the Head of Email Marketing, you will support the department’s workload.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic email creative and templates for over 20 clients.
- Optimise new and existing email campaigns in-line with best practice standards.
- Help in the development of the Email Marketing Department in a fast and exciting time for the business.
- Produce responsive email builds. Testing emails across multiple browsers, inboxes and devices.
- Work with the wider marketing team to create marketing campaign banners and multimedia for various marketing channels (social, web, affiliates etc), working to a brief and in-line with client brand guidelines.
- Support the Digital Marketing Department when needed.
The candidate will work on a variety of sectors ranging from large B2C retailers to high value B2B clients to give their messages high visual impact and most importantly results. Knowledge of HTML & CSS is essential. This is a chance for you to flourish in a growing Marketing Agency who works hard, have fun and help develop anyone willing to put the effort in. Potential to move into other roles such as UX Designer, Front/back End Developer, Digital Designer as your career progresses.
- Ability to design web experiences that translate beautifully across devices
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Portfolio of work showcasing, web/email design & development
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Previous email marketing experience
- Knowledge of XD or After Effects
- UX experience
- Any other development languages like Java/PHP etc…
Perks of working at Fantastic Media:
- Competitive pay
- Central Leeds Office
- Free Breakfast
- Early Finish on a Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunities in either design or development
- Support every step of your career progression
Please send your CV and any project links to Mark Chodacki at email@example.com. No recruiters.