As Fantastic moves into their new central Leeds office, we are looking for an all-round creative designer who wants to take their skills to the next level.
Fantastic media are a full-service integrated marketing agency who are looking to add to their creative department.
The candidate will work on a variety of clients to give their messages high visual impact and most importantly results. They will work on a huge variety of products, including websites, email campaigns, brochures, corporate identity, advertising, exhibitions and displays. At the core of their skill set will be a passion for creativity and a real drive for career progression.
A vast knowledge of the industry tools is essential, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign… knowledge of Aftereffects would be a bonus and as many other strings to their creative bow can only help their chances of success. A basic understanding of HTML is also essential with the willingness to learn more to develop and push email and web marketing.
This is a chance for you to flourish in a growing Marketing Agency who work hard, have fun and help develop anyone willing to put the effort in.
You have this:
- 2+ years designing in an agency environment
- Ability to design web experiences that translate beautifully across devices
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Portfolio of work showcasing branding, web and email
- At least basic HTML knowledge
- After Effects / video production
- Previous email marketing experience
- Competitive pay
- Central Leeds Office
- A great working space
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV and any project links to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters.