An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our creative content team working solely in professional football.
The Position is based in the North West of England and will be based at the club stadium and training ground.
Ideal candidates will have creative ideas and produce story driven video content around the club, members. We want outside-the-box thinkers who are consistently striving to improve their video production skills.
Specifically, the goals for the role are to:
- Work with the marketing team to plan and organise video content and shows for the club TV channel.
- work with the marketing team to Research, storyboard and create solid video strategies
- Write video production briefs
- Lead and art direct shoots and edit the content.
- Create supporting video graphics such as title graphics, lower thirds, and animations
- Create content for social media, website, other digital audiences
- Setup equipment including wireless mics, lighting, and green screen
- Have the confidence to work with Footballers and media staff.
Who we are looking for:
You are an innovative young videographer with a passion creating magazine football video content.
You live, breathe, eat and sleep videography, football and digital marketing and know what great digital content and video campaigns look like.
You are curious, creative, strategic and have an opinion on where and how video sits in a digital marketing campaign strategy.
You are the talent of the future with the must have skills, attitude, capabilities, and potential to help our football club grow its digital audience.
To be successful in the role, qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Editing experience in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar editing softwares
- Experience in video production, film, communications, preferably in documentary or storytelling style
- Possesses an online portfolio of video samples, demonstrating skill and creativity in video shooting
- Based in the North west
- Experience in lighting sit-down interviews
- Able to shoot in a variety of settings and environments
- Knowledge of audio production
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects with tight timelines
- Passion for innovative storytelling
- Creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced team environment
- An infectious can-do attitude
- A team-centric approach to work and life
- A fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines (e.g. 24-hour deadlines)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage a long to do list
- Openness to feedback and ideas
- A strong teamwork ethos
- Ability to make interview subjects feel at ease
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: